the toy box labels post except if you turned around

we own an old old house. like older than my grandma old. and we call her old grandma pilch. she doesn't know.

have-to-walk-through-the-snow garage, no master bathrooms, if max drops a ball on the wood floors they go rolling every which way. little bedrooms. but it does have FIVE of them. so my kids and my living room's clutter level are lucky that we get to have a play room.

this is it on a good day. no...i think playdates are good days. so this is it before a good day tornado hits.









getting used on our last babysitting swap night

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with your blog !

    and your old house! Our house is also old, with tiny rooms and tinier closets.....I love how you organized all the toys. I need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your play room. So...where did you get your toy bins? I've been looking for something just like that- in bright colors. All I can find is drab neutrals or pastels and primarys. My girls room is bright like your house...I need those boy bins!!! Serious, Email me at missberklie@gmail.com if you find a second. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete