didjano?

today I was working on fixing a font downloading problem and noticed in the stats that there are still a bunch of people coming to my blog every day. how bored must they be? I post like once a month! ok so in order to not be so boring I'm trying to think of a bigger variety of topics I can share. not just parties and pictures (though guess what I just did another party and took more pictures). here goes.

did you know I have 4 sisters and I'm the oldest?

(did you know that's me on the right? it goes 2nd 5th 4th 1st: middle sister caitlin's in the wedding dress)
Photobucket
and did you know that the oldest 3 sisters are all married and we're all married to wyoming boys?
(don't get out much I guess)
Photobucket
and that I changed my last name when I got married 10 years ago from Pilch to Hoopes. and that Hoopes in itself (pronounced if in some places in WY with the same oo sound as books) is not a bad last name but allieoooops is a little sad. but the other sisters became either Klinker or Marosok so I don't think any of us wins.
(youngest 2 sisters: go find like a Mr. Miller or Mr. Brown or something to date)
Photobucket
did you know we all occasionally still go on family vacations together? and at the last one we scared ourselves silly pretending that a couple husbands running around outside the cabin in cloaks were ringwraiths?
Photobucket
Photobucket
he doesn't look so scary now, does he?
Photobucket
did you know taylor's the tallest? (below)
(I think I'm still 2nd)
Photobucket
but whoever she was talking to must be the funniest?
(let's just all agree it's jessamyn)
Photobucket
and hanna's the only one still at home? high school freshman (just got braces and I never had them)
Photobucket
and did you know that one of my best friends is a 14 year old and another one of them probably is a 15 year old (probably cousin) and the other night at 1 we dressed up in nacho libre masks and they begged me to make quesadillas.
Photobucket
and did you know my husband claims he didn't pose like this trying to be all blue steel, but come on.

also I'm the only one with kids. oh but look how cute they are. I win.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog. I don't check it every day, just when you post. (I am a follower of the almighty Allie!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second alison. love live the almighty allie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's late. I am not as cool when it's late. I meant long live the almighty allie.

    ReplyDelete