november 2011

my friend finally had her baby! and I was lucky enough to meet her and her cheeks on day 1.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
after that november sort of became the month of portraits in the laundry room. I made myself a pvc paper roll stand and wanted to try it out. our laundry room has the window facing the right direction so that's where we squished in for these.
Photobucket
Photobucket
if you came over, you pretty much got your picture taken.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
cupcake break.
Photobucket
Photobucket
then the cute cheek baby had a special blessing day so our maxbuddy had to get all spiffied up for the occasion.
Photobucket
Photobucket
thanksgiving! delicious and enjoyable. we love our family.
Photobucket
Photobucket
max isn't quite in the big boy class at church yet. still mostly gets to play and have snacks and sing about 5 little monkeys doing various things. but once in a while he comes to visit for a bit.
Photobucket
a real live steamie came through town!
Photobucket
and decorating our tree. those little kid branches are my favorite. those little kids are my favorite, too.
Photobucket
vPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the events! Seems like u keep so busy. Do you work outside the home- I mean besides the chauffeur, & grocery shopper, among some of the little things besides laundry maid, chef, maid and daycare provider??? I wonder if I were able to stay home if I would have the energy to play like you do... Besides keep such and awesome and inspiring blog!!!
    Allies, you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete